What do people say about bikinis?
Honestly, I hate seeing overweight or not-so-fit people on the beach wearing a bikini. I might sound like an a$$hole but that’s my opinion.
I’m like, “You’re already ignoring the importance of your health why show it off to everyone else, and of all places you have chosen the beach?”
Now, on the other hand, we go to the beach to laugh, to enjoy, and to have some fun. If people wanna talk, f**k them! You’re happy with whatever you have (fit or fat), to hell with people! Including me!
But you know what pisses me off the most in your question?
Lots of people out there have some illness or take some kind of medication which makes them look fat, and they wish they had a normal body with no complications. Those people CAN wish. Because to them it might be just a wish, ’cause it’s either having a good body and maybe dying without medication or having to live with what they have.
But you have a healthy body, why don’t you workout? You wish you had an hourglass shape? You think a genie is gonna come out and grant you this one?
You say I wish, I hear, “I am too lazy to workout, so guys, is it possible to wear a bikini to the beach?”
You can have the most attractive body in the world and it’s not even that hard. Eat healthy, workout, and stop worrying about having an unattractive body.
The key to happiness is in your hands.
As a swimsuit designer, I always think about what is it used for.
Good for tanning. If you want to catch a sun, this is the right one for you. Easily drying. In just a few minutes you are dry and don’t need to change it right away. Great for showing your body. If you were gym hard worker, you would probably want to show off a little bit. So, grab the best bikini you want and enjoy your summer and your body.
One piece swimsuit:
Profesional swimming is number one reason. One piece swimsuit can help you to swim better and faster. Is physics. For those who are not fully in loved with their bodies, right one piece swimsuit can be perfect to improve their look at the beach. Also it is great in covering some scars if you have some.
Very fashionable. Nowadays, one piece swimsuits are very popular. If you like it better – go for it!
- Eat healthy
- Move your body. Work out, ride the bike, go running. Anything is good as long as you enjoy keeping your body in motion
- Be happy
- Love your body and treat it right, because no amount of surgery is going to provide you with another body
- Did I say Be Happy? Because, you know if you feel good, you’ll look good
- Your body is bikini ready when you are bikini ready
- NO DIETING! That’s bad for your health and your disposition. Don’t diet, it’s a battle you’ll lose right from the start
- I can’t say it enough: love yourself and your body
- And buy some awesome and pretty, well fitting bikinis. They need to fit on your body, not the other way around. No need to try to look like Twiggy.