What do people think about bikinis?
Oh, how I regret not having worn a bikini for the entire year I was twenty-six. If anyone young is reading this, go, right this minute, put on a bikini, and don’t take it off until you’re thirty-four.
I swear to God, I went in to buy bikinis, and the lady’s like, ‘You’re not getting out of this store ’til you get down there and show me what you do for those abs and the arms’. She wouldn’t sell me my bikinis! I had to get on the floor and do the stomach thing.
- Eat healthy
- Move your body. Work out, ride the bike, go running. Anything is good as long as you enjoy keeping your body in motion
- Be happy
- Love your body and treat it right, because no amount of surgery is going to provide you with another body
- Did I say Be Happy? Because, you know if you feel good, you’ll look good
- Your body is bikini ready when you are bikini ready
- NO DIETING! That’s bad for your health and your disposition. Don’t diet, it’s a battle you’ll lose right from the start
- I can’t say it enough: love yourself and your body
- And buy some awesome and pretty, well fitting bikinis. They need to fit on your body, not the other way around. No need to try to look like Twiggy.
As a swimsuit designer, I always think about what is it used for.
Good for tanning. If you want to catch a sun, this is the right one for you. Easily drying. In just a few minutes you are dry and don’t need to change it right away. Great for showing your body. If you were gym hard worker, you would probably want to show off a little bit. So, grab the best bikini you want and enjoy your summer and your body.
One piece swimsuit:
Profesional swimming is number one reason. One piece swimsuit can help you to swim better and faster. Is physics. For those who are not fully in loved with their bodies, right one piece swimsuit can be perfect to improve their look at the beach. Also it is great in covering some scars if you have some.
Very fashionable. Nowadays, one piece swimsuits are very popular. If you like it better – go for it!