What do people think about bikinis?
- Eat healthy
- Move your body. Work out, ride the bike, go running. Anything is good as long as you enjoy keeping your body in motion
- Be happy
- Love your body and treat it right, because no amount of surgery is going to provide you with another body
- Did I say Be Happy? Because, you know if you feel good, you’ll look good
- Your body is bikini ready when you are bikini ready
- NO DIETING! That’s bad for your health and your disposition. Don’t diet, it’s a battle you’ll lose right from the start
- I can’t say it enough: love yourself and your body
- And buy some awesome and pretty, well fitting bikinis. They need to fit on your body, not the other way around. No need to try to look like Twiggy.
I far prefer bikinis to one-piece suits.
Two basic reasons:
Bikinis allow for much more flexibility of movement in the waves. One-piece suits are much more constricting.
I personally cannot find a one-pice that fits me, as I am different sizes on top and on the bottom. If there’s room for my chest and back, the bottom is huge and floppy. If the bottom fits right, I can’t even squeeze myself into the top. One can usually purchase bikinis as matching separates.
Everyone has a different body shape, so you kind of have to figure out not only what works best for your body type, but what also makes you feel confident. Even if everyone thinks you look good in a bikini, and you don’t feel good in it, you’re not going to be at your best. If you feel great in a bikini, you can always work it.
I swear to God, I went in to buy bikinis, and the lady’s like, ‘You’re not getting out of this store ’til you get down there and show me what you do for those abs and the arms’. She wouldn’t sell me my bikinis! I had to get on the floor and do the stomach thing.