What do people say about bikinis?
I swear to God, I went in to buy bikinis, and the lady’s like, ‘You’re not getting out of this store ’til you get down there and show me what you do for those abs and the arms’. She wouldn’t sell me my bikinis! I had to get on the floor and do the stomach thing.
Confidence: It’s the difference between the girl with the perfect body in a one-piece bathing suit, pulling at it and thinking she’s not thin enough or doesn’t have big enough boobs – and the girl who people call a bit overweight, but meanwhile, she’s wearing a bikini and guys are saying, “God, she’s sexy.” It all has to do with how you feel about yourself – it’s about projecting the attitude, I’m OK with who I am.
People have different definitions of bikini ready and different body types. A healthy diet doesn’t always affect your weight it just keeps you healthy and in that case your size or body is completely healthy and getting bikini ready from their could actually hurt your health. So eat healthily (no diets those aren’t good for multiple reasons), and buy a bikini. Pretty much no model in a bikini is a normal weight or healthy so just aim for your a healthy life not a skinny bikini body.
- Eat healthy
- Move your body. Work out, ride the bike, go running. Anything is good as long as you enjoy keeping your body in motion
- Be happy
- Love your body and treat it right, because no amount of surgery is going to provide you with another body
- Did I say Be Happy? Because, you know if you feel good, you’ll look good
- Your body is bikini ready when you are bikini ready
- NO DIETING! That’s bad for your health and your disposition. Don’t diet, it’s a battle you’ll lose right from the start
- I can’t say it enough: love yourself and your body
- And buy some awesome and pretty, well fitting bikinis. They need to fit on your body, not the other way around. No need to try to look like Twiggy.